Starting to show just a little bit
shirt: old navy// jeans: kohl's// shoes: ross// necklace: francesca's
A few things about week 20.
- Most of my pants no longer fit.
- Comfort has become a serious priority and I am living in skirts, dresses and tees.
- Despite what everyone told me about pregnancy, I am still freezing almost all the time.
- I really need sleep these days. I can sleep 8 1/2 hours at night and still take an hour long nap during the day.
- Baby clothes are currently way more fun to shop for than clothes for me! They are so little and so cute!
- I can eat ice cream again!
Also, if you have any baby tips or pregnancy suggestions, I would welcome them! I am still feeling like such a newbie and have no idea what kinds of baby equipment to buy or what kind of diapers to purchase, so please feel free to pass along any advice!