1. He is the proud possessor of 2 teeth. They are pearly and adorable! His smile has become even cuter, and his bite is somewhat dangerous now.
2. He is super mobile. No crawling or even lots of rolling yet, but if you leave him one place, you come back and he is two feet away.
3. He has a little giraffe lovey that he sleeps with, and most of the time, we come in to check on him, and he is fast asleep with the blanket part over his face. I have to move it off for almost every nap and bedtime. I am starting to think his face is hurting from the teething and that it is comforting to have it over his head.
4. He is now eating solids regularly and loves carrots, applesauce, oatmeal, peaches, nectarines, and tiny pieces of bread.
5. He is a joyful child. Sometimes he has his sad moments (like the 40 minutes of screaming on our international flight...), but for the most part, he is a very happy, smiley, adorable baby!
This kid is loved! Happy Six Months, Fox!