I have always liked No-Bake desserts. As a kid, my sisters and I made stovetop fudge pretty often, and in college my roommates and I made and ate loads of No-Bake chocolate cookies. I like that they generally take a lot less time than your standard cooked dessert. Plus it means not using the energy to heat my oven, which is important when it is 105°F outside, and I am running my air conditioning 24/7 to cool the house.
This No-Bake parfait was a perfect dessert. Filled with NESTLÉ® white chocolate goodness that tasted great straight from the bag, with fresh fruit, and cool, creamy yogurt. It was decadent without going overboard. Plus it was pretty healthy, and easy. I think it would make a great treat for a BBQ, birthday party or just an after dinner treat to make with your kids.
I think I ate a record 4 parfaits in 12 hours when we made these, because the Premium White Morsels were so good with the yogurt. Yummmmm! Totally satisfied my sugar cravings for the day!
Also, make sure you enter the $10 giveaway for you to buy ingredients to make your own parfaits at the end of this post!
No-Bake Raspberry Yogurt Parfait:
Vanilla Yogurt (I suggest full-fat)
1/2 cups Fresh Rasberries
1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Premium White Morsels
Step by Step directions:
1. Start by filling your cup with enough yogurt to cover the bottom with about 1/2 inch.
2. Put a layer of fresh raspberries around the edge of your jar.
4. Add another layer of yogurt (about 1 inch this time), and then pour about 1 Tbs NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Premium White Morsels over the top.
$10 PayPal Giveaway:
To enter this quick and easy giveaway:
1. Visit the NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE Pinterest and Instagram to find more delicious no-bake recipes for a summer treat! Some of them look incredible!
2. Repin (on Pinterest) or Repost (on Instagram) a Toll House No-Bake recipe of your choice and tag @NestleTollHouse and include hashtags #NestleTollHouse, #NoBake, and #Sweepstakes (If you are reposting to Instagram, also include a #repost and tag back to the original image.)
3. Lastly, come back here, and leave a comment about why you like to make no-bake desserts in the summertime!
PLEASE NOTE: entrants must include a #sweepstakes hashtag in their post for it to be considered a valid entry.