Here are a few fun things about Fox currently:
1. He is crawling and loves following Adam and me around!
2. He is obsessed with opening drawers and trying to open cabinets. Thankfully he is not particularly good at opening cabinets yet, but he is an expert at drawers.
3. He makes the cutest faces these days. My favorite might be the one where he scrunches up his nose and snorts. So cute!
4. He thinks pushing his wagon, the stroller and grocery carts around is amazing and wants to do it anytime he is close to one. When I take him in my baby carrier to the store, he puts one hand on the cart for most of our trip.
5. He thinks our salad spinner is very cool toy! He gets all giddy and laughs a ton when we pull it out!
6. He is terrified/fascinated by the blender, food processor, and stand mixer and always wants to be held when we run them so he can take a closer look. He often yells along with them. It is pretty great! (Can you tell his mom is a food blogger? The kitchen equipment is his favorite!)
We love you so much, baby dude! Watching you grow up is a delight and an adventure!